We hosted a webinar on The Transformation and Future of LATAM Infrastructure.
Our panel of experts discussed the presidential elections in Colombia and political trends in the region, monetary policy and inflation, financing trends, M&A activity and future prospects of social and transportation infrastructure across Chile, Colombia, Mexico, and Peru.
- David Díaz Almazán, CEO at Aleatica
- José María Zertuche, Head of Latin America Infrastructure at BlackRock
- Alejandra Puente, Director at Rubicon Capital Advisors
- Andrés O’Byrne, Managing Director at Rubicon Capital Advisors
- Andrés Onetto, Managing Director at Rubicon Capital Advisors
The webinar was moderated by Santiago Ortiz Monasterio, Managing Director and Head of Mexico City at Rubicon Capital Advisors.
For additional media inquiries, contact:
T: +353 1 906 0633